The vacuum cleaner is the best tool to use when it comes to cleaning the hardwood floors. Hardwood floors are the most common choice when it comes to furnishing your home. They give warmth to the environment in which they are placed, personalize the home and make a classy choice.
There are many choices when you need to buy a new vacuum cleaner for your hardwood floor. Within each product category, there are different types and models that can more or less responsive to our needs.
In order to have the right regard towards your hardwood floor, you will have to get yourself a vacuum cleaner or a steam cleaner that is specifically designed for this type of flooring and that can clean it gently, but at the same time effectively.
- Best Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floor in 2020
- 1. Tineco A11 Master Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. MooSoo Vacuum Cleaner 2 in 1 – Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floor
- 4. Hoover BH53020 Impulse Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Bissell 9595A Clean View Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
- 6. Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Deik Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – Stick and Handheld Vacuum
- 8. MOOSOO Cordless 17Kpa Strong Suction 2 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Hoover Cordless Stick Vacuum ONEPWR Blade High Performance
- 10. PUPPYOO 536 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floor Carpet
- #Cordless Vacuum, ONSON Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- How to use a vacuum cleaner for your hardwood floor?
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floor in 2020
How to choose the best vacuum cleaner for a hardwood floor? What are the main differences between all? What makes a product better or worse than another? Hard to know. In order to answer all these questions and especially to help you find which vacuum cleaner to choose, we have tested many vacuums without bags, brooms and robots.
After having briefly described the various types sold online and explained how to choose a good vacuum cleaner, we have selected some for a comparison – ten in all – that best represent the categories treated. If you do not know where to buy your ideal model, take advantage of the links in the reviews that follow and proceed with peace of mind with the order.
More precisely, we offer you a description, pros and cons of vacuum cleaners. In this way, you can compare the Features of the proposed models and buy the one that is the best for you. Now we want to focus on those models that we think are best suited to those who like to take care of their hardwood floor.
Check Our: Comparison Table
1. Tineco A11 Master Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
If you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner for your hardwood floor that can get between your sofa set and under the bed to remove food, dirt, or anything that may have fallen between the cracks, this may be the vacuum cleaner you’re looking for. You can use your vacuum cleaner without attaching the tube and directly attach the parts or accessories, like the 2 in 1 dusting brush, mini power brush, crevice tool, and soft dusting brush.
It’s very easy to clean the worst floor. It takes just a few seconds to grab your cordless vacuum and start good cleaning without any obstacles. Battery capacity, suction, dustbin size, and clear plastic design is very high quality.
A11 Hero has two detachable li-ion batteries up to 60 mins runtime, dual charging powerhouse, rinse-free filter-cleaning tool, Full Size LED Multi-tasker Power Brush and other accessories ideal for both carpet and hard floor. All labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
The stand has a place to put the main unit you hold in your hand so you can charge it, a slot to charge the extra battery, and a clip to hold the stick and head. It is not difficult to remove and put it in place. It can’t be hanged on a wall and the docking station does not hold all the different attachments
- Much Pricy: If you compare with a robotic vacuum cleaner, it cost half as much, clean better and last at least 7-years. This cordless vacuum can change your life if you live in a single hardwood floor or small house with a cramped floor.
- LED Light: A11 master has additional Full-size LED soft-roller power brush, Soft dusting brush, Flexible extension hose, Flexible multi-angle tube, and Long soft crevice tool compared to A11 hero.
- Bagless: The best bagless is about 90 percent as effective as the strongest plugin vacuum. And they tend to be lighter and easier to steer than most plugin vacuums. The charging dock is capable to power the main body and the second battery simultaneously.
2. MooSoo Vacuum Cleaner 2 in 1 – Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
When it comes to trusted names in vacuums, MooSoo is a name most people know. This vacuum cleaner was made with lithium technology, giving it a whopping 7-years battery life when it’s off the charger. With this type of battery, it’s equipped with what is called smart charge system, meaning that once it’s all charged up, it will automatically shut off.
MooSoo vacuum is made a good feature and if you have an allergy or asthma it is the best cleaning tool for you. Most powerful fade-free battery and lightweight no need charge push again and again.
This will easily and speedily pick up loose kitty litter from hardwood floors and carpets. It’s is a very easy product to use and no work at all to change the parts on it to vacuum. To small items to vacuum to the big ones, you will love the way it handles.
This wireless vacuum cleaner is very lightweight and can be easily used with one hand. There are 3 LED’s blinking for this, to show the charge status yet another plus. The battery is more than adequate for cleaning a small apartment.
MooSoo vacuum has two storage method, wall hanging and docking station. The vacuum can stand on its own in docking station. If you have pets, then maybe stay away from the vacuum cleaner, you can use this vacuum cleaner to remove the hair of your pets.
- Rotating Function: The joint of brush head and tube can be rotated 180 degrees. Low-profile design can easily clean anywhere in your home, especially under bed and furniture.
- Large Capacity: The 1.3-liter capacity dirt container is enough to remove all vacuum in your house and kitchen no need to change the container further with one key release bottom for quick and mess-free emptying 2 in 1. It weights small so you can carry it anywhere.
- Heatlhy: HEPA filtration system can completely lock in small particles and prevents the spread of allergies and bacteria. We found that if we select 5 product about vacuum cleaner this is one.
3. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floor
This bad boy is a mini home vacuum cleaner with a powerful amount of suction. People have boasted about how lightweight it is and how great it is for on-the-go use. This Shark Rocket vac plugs right into your cigarette lighter for convenient use. It is very easy to vacuum hardwood floor. Just remove the extender rod. Not only does the vacuum doing a great job on all floors, it also does a really good job on stairs.
It will lay flat on the floor to get under anything less than the height of the actual dirt cup, which is about 8 inches high and the vacuum head is small enough to get under the legs of end tables with ease.
The unit requires 4’2″ of height if your account for proper bending space for the cord connection at the top of the vacuum. This vacuum cleaner has four attachments. The top part will come off and be used as a handheld vacuum and add whichever attachment you would like.
It is a great vacuum cleaner for hardwood floor compared to many out high priced vacuums. The shark has two speeds on the handle, one for hardwood, linoleum, and the second for rugs. It is easy to empty, and it has a filter you can clean easily.
- Nozzle: The main floor nozzle works fine on hardwood floors on the lowest setting, the other nozzle works great with the microfiber dust pad attached.
- Extension: The motorized vacuum head can be attached directly to the motor/cup head assembly and you can just leave the pipe extension out if you need to get into close places that the pipe extension would prevent.
- Mini-Attachment Kit: It does not have a hose like some other vacuums. It does come with a mini-attachment kit for vacuuming out your car.
4. Hoover BH53020 Impulse Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover impulse is a reputed manufacturer company over 100 years experienced. Hoover offers many kinds of vacuum but BH53020 is especially designed for hardwood floor vacuum. If you have a home that has a lot of cracks and crevices to get into, you may like this vacuum. One of the main selling points of this vacuum is it’s an amazing feature, allowing you to get into all those harder-to-reach places.
Hoover IMPULSE was designed to work across multiple surfaces. It’s especially great for cleaning hardwood floors and area rugs. It has a multi-floor brush roll with different bristle lengths to help pick up fine and large debris throughout the home.
The bottom part is very flexible and easily cleans area next to the walls. Hoover impulse is one of the top listed vacuum cleaner. It grabs and goes cordless make quickly tackle unexpected worst catch your floor surface.
When you hit the button to start once it only work if you hold it down, two quick pushes and it works non stop. It holds the battery for a while, cleans easy and no filters require.
- Cordless: Its lighting system and beautiful color attract your eyes. It is great for your hard floor, long-lasting cordless power removable handheld vacuum.
- Large Size: Because of its large dirt space and allergy protection system great any other vacuum cleaner. The height of cordless vacuum cleaner 49.4, width 10.1, depth 9.5 and weight 5.9. You can move it easily to any kind of location in your house or office.
- Include Handheld Vac: The Hoover IMPULSE Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner includes a removable handheld vacuum and an assortment of tools, making this vacuum ideal for quick pick-ups, furniture, and access into hard to reach areas like corners and crevices.
5. Bissell 9595A Clean View Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
This vacuum cleaner can perfectly work on your hardwood floors and carpet as long as you have it near and electrical outlet you’ll be good. While this vacuum uses multi-level filtration and has a pleated post motor filter it is not a sealed HEPA system.
The most notable feature of this vacuum is its clear and bag-less dirt tank. This tank lifts off the vacuum with the press of one button and empties from the bottom, allowing you to simply place it over your garbage and press the release lever to get rid of the contents. The tank also contains a washable filter that can be removed and washed for repeat use.
Secondly, this vacuum has five bristle-height options. These five options allow the bristles to either be lowered for maximum contact with carpet or raised to avoid contact with hard surfaces. When raised, the bristles and suction will continue to run, allowing you to utilize the suction to clean hardwoods or tile.
The Crevice Tool is a plastic attachment that can extend your reach into hard to access corners. This tool is especially useful for getting behind trash cans, washers, and furniture. The Upholstery Brush allows you to clean furniture with soft brushes, while also providing suction on the surface to pick up any dirt. The Upholstery Brush can also be used to remove dust from a variety of surfaces.
- Fast Cleaning: With this vacuum, you can clean your hardwood floor very fast. With powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass
- Design: Innovative brush design rotates down into the hardwood floor and carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Multiple Floor: This vacuum cleaner is best for hardwood floor. As long as you have the right carpet setting on, it’s very easy to push. Have someone else push and pull first to ensure the right setting has been chosen.
6. Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
When most people hear the word Dyson Cyclone V10, they probably think something along the lines of “quality” or “expensive”. Dyson is known for their vacuuming products, and this one was created specifically for hardwood floors, car and stairs cleaning. You don’t need to use the docking station. A power cable is separated from the docking station, and if you want to use the docking station, you’d run the power cable inside the docking station.
You have to hold it down the entire time you vacuum, which is nice because you don’t need the vacuum on while resituating the vacuum to a different spot. The HEPA filter literally makes the rooms you vacuum smell cleaner
Per the Dyson site and the label on the AC/DC adapter, it is compatible with 110V to 220 V and 50/60 Hz. However, it is sold with the plug typically used in the country of purchase. It comes with the wall mounted docking station. Note the wall mount doesn’t allow you to store all tools, but there are some add-ons that expand that capability.
If you order through Dyson, though it does come with the floor mounted docking station plus three additional tools. Dyson v10 also comes with the main rug rotating vacuum head, a hard floor rotating soft cloth vacuum head, a small rotating vacuum head for furniture stairs, etc., a side angled brush head, front angled brush head (retractable brush) and the crevice tool.
- Different Brushes: Dyson Cyclone comes with attachments 2 different brushes. Find the usage time when fully charged to be short maybe 30 mins max but otherwise sucks fantastic.
- Perfect Size: The attachments as well as the container size. The motor head has the smallest container. The Animal and absolute have the same size but the absolute has more attachments.
- Easy Store: It comes with a wall mount which also serves as the charger. This is a great way to store it if you have the space and a nearby outlet.
7. Deik Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – Stick and Handheld Vacuum
Like most people, you’re probably wanting to remove things like dirt, lint, pet hair, and unwanted mess from your home and kitchen. If that’s the case, this vacuum cleaner claims to clean all of those things right up.
The Deik cordless vacuum cleaner has an overall cleaning performance that beats most full-size corded vacuums – without the hassle of a cord. It’s Weight only 4.7 lbs, the ultra-light, and cordless design lets you quickly clean high and low with ease.
The Deik is excellent on hardwood floors and rugs. It is perfect for when you want to do a quick cleanup before company. It is especially good around places that are hard to get to.
I would recommend a quick inspection either immediately before or after use just to make sure some foreign material wasn’t picked up or became stuck.
The main stick seems to be metal-like plastic. The plastic-coated with metal-like something. On the bottom of the floor brush, there are hard rubber rollers and a thin ribbon of material that it “floats” on. Both do need occasional cleaning.
- Lightweight: The weight is very light so you can easily handle by using one hand. And it is wireless so you can carry around your room.
- Easy Maintenance: You can easily empty the dust bin with one click action. The wall-mounted dock makes your storage even easier and saves your home space.
- Super Clean: The padding material seems to collect mostly dust and some human/pet hair and could also collect some grit over time. Neither is a defect with the vacuum but rather are inevitable after continuous use over time.
8. MOOSOO Cordless 17Kpa Strong Suction 2 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
From the name of MOOSOO cordless stick 2 in 1 Vacuum, you are able to know that it works on wet and dry messes like a few of the others on this list. MOOSOO 2 in 1 themselves claim that it is designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects. This is a great alternative for a Dyson, which cost much less of price. If you just want to get the cleaning job done and don’t want to spend too much on a vacuum, this product is perfect for you.
Main body weight is only 2.84lbs which makes it easy to clean up high, down low and everywhere in between. Quickly converts to handheld mode, and comes with three snap-on tools. Its swivel steering design, freely rotates, fold it all the way down to go under the furniture and bed, clean every corner of the house.
The charger is built into the vacuum head. There is a charging cord you plug into it that you disconnect each time you use the unit. It has an on/off button, and 2 speeds, high and low, and it is very well built. You can sweep and vacuum, which almost can do any cleaning job you need!
This is the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floor. You can also use it on the carpet. If you take the beater brush head off and use the vacuum with the brush attachment, instead – it should be fine. The beater brush turns all the time and it’s possible it could scratch baseboards.
- Multiple Use: The head brush is suitable for both hard floor/ carpet, but as for carpet, better on the low carpet rather than the long carpet.
- HEPA filter: You can replace the filter for maintaining performance, it is recommended to replace it every 2-3 months. And more cost-efficient attachments are on the way.
- Easy to Move: Fantastic, powerful, light in weight, excellent design that easily moves around and could be operated easily when leveled with the floor (cleaning under the bed).
- Washable Components: All filtering components are detachable and washable, no consumable items needed. You make sure to reinstall components back after totally dry.
9. Hoover Cordless Stick Vacuum ONEPWR Blade High Performance
This is another vacuum cleaner that has a lot in the name. With this Hoover ONEPWR, you will be able to clean up any sign that your furry friend was on your hardwood floor. It removes embedded dirt on your sofa set or floor and will get any stray pet hair too. Plus, it’s easy to assemble, easy to use and easy to convert to the various functionalities. Just all-around easy.
This is a great vacuum for quick clean ups or daily maintenance. There are no accessories with this model but there is a new full size cordless that does as well as two lithium batteries.
One of the great things, it has Dual Cyclonic DustVault Technology which captures 99% of dust and fine particles with no loss of suction for continuous. This vacuum machine can easily capture large debris and fine dust with the microfiber roller specifically designed for hard floors. The Multi-Surface Brush Roll is engineered for optimal cleaning performance on carpet and hard floors.
- Adjustable: It fits very well underneath kitchen chairs and tables, but you will need to slide furniture out of the way for thorough cleanings.
- Lightweight: You can easily carry it up or down the stairs and all around the house to clean anywhere you want, without any hassle.
- Multiple tools for all your vacuuming needs: upholstery tool, dusting brush, pet tool, and microfiber hard floor nozzle are included.
- Rechargeable battery: The battery runtime is 45 minutes. There is a battery level indicator at the front of the vacuum showing exactly how much battery power is left.
10. PUPPYOO 536 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floor Carpet
It was founded in 1999 as professional superior vacuum cleaner manufacturer. PUPPYOO vacuum cleaner pays more attention to product quality, and customers experience. We believe that PUPPYOO is the right choice, most cost-effective product.
The brush head of the vacuum cleaner is made of high-grade rubber and high-quality fiber, which makes the user not damage the floor and furniture during the cleaning process. Don’t worry about battery working time. Your PUPPYOO machine has a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship.
Big but Handy, this is a great vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors as well as carpets since it has a powerful 120-watt motor, which allows for extra-strong suction power. This vacuum was specifically made to clean any home & kitchen and to do so more easily than others on the market. You are able to use this vac to clean wet or dry messes, and it won’t cause any issues.
- High-Quality Materials: The roller brush is safe for carpet. It is made up of fine fibers and does not cause damage to the blanket.
- Large Size: PUPPYOO is a great alternative to a large vacuum. It is so lightweight and easy to use. It is great for small cleanups like cleaning the kitchen floor after cooking or single family.
- Power Indicator: Three-light-indicator, different lights for different power status, three for full, two for middle, and one for low power, indicate status clearly once turned on.
#Cordless Vacuum, ONSON Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Small and powerful as a handheld and awesome when using the powered brush head. It comes with 2 different bars. The one that comes already on it has pretty hard bristles but hasn’t scratched my hardwood. The second one is red & blue and is very soft. Definitely softer on your floors. They are super easy to change. You can choose to mount the charging base on a wall or you can choose not to. Mounting the charging base on the wall help you better storage the vacuum.
It works very well on the hardwood floor. There are 2 speeds you will find that most anything can be picked up on the lower speed on hardwood floors but if you get something a bit heavier than you want to use the high speed.
Overall this machine is pretty impressive. And the great thing is that it’s so lightweight. ONSON vacuum cleaner motor is more than 150H. If each time is 30 minutes, then it can use 300 times at least, is clean good on thick carpet, maybe the carpet thinner could be better.
- Cordless Convenience: Its wireless design help you get rid of hassle of a cord, and still provides an impressive 7Kpa of suction to give you a deep, thorough Cleaning.
- HEPA: The outside of the filter is covered with a thin velcro “wrap”, which protects the HEPA filter. It is detachable and just need to be removed when it is used. Easy to assemble and all of tools are easy to take on and off. Battery power is good.
- Noise Free: Aside from general loudness, ONSON Stick Vacuum Sweeper operated at lower frequencies, which sound less annoying, and giving you a quiet cleaning experience.
How to use a vacuum cleaner for your hardwood floor?
In the product reviews that you have just finished reading, we have covered more brands of vacuum cleaners for hardwood floor.
Therefore, we provide you with some general suggestions to extend the life of your new purchase. Whatever the vacuum cleaner you bought, one of the basic rules is to empty the dust drawer or change the bag once they are full. Full drawers and bags are the first enemies of suction power and the first causes of the drop inefficiency.
The same attention must be paid to the filters. Whether they are HEPA or other types, they must be constantly monitored and cleaned so that they do not lose their effectiveness. There are filters that can also be washed in lukewarm water and soap, others should instead be cleaned dry only.
Unfortunately, there are no filters of eternal duration. So, after a few months of use, must be changed. You will understand it from the color that in time tends to an even darker gray.
You can buy online the original filters suggested by the various companies, but the so-called “compatible” are also very good and are usually offered at lower prices. The same reasoning can be applied to spare bags. The market offers compatible products of all kinds produced by third-party companies licensed by the manufacturers. If you have purchased a hardwood floor vacuum cleaner or a vacuum cleaner without a bag, a minimum of attention must also be paid to the dust drawer.
It is not always enough to empty it. It will be necessary to wash it under running water. You should also pay attention to the brushes you use most often, especially if they are motorized. The latter in particular will be filled with animal hair and hair that will be removed periodically.