To enjoy delicious and healthy food, you need to sliced meat and add the flavor. Slicing is necessary for your own home when you need to make healthy food, especially when your guests or friends come to your home to have a party. It’s is boring that go to the market and grab the sliced meat. The best meat slicer is a must-have kitchen appliance that allows you to instantly give fine slices within a small time.
We research a couple of months to find the best slicer which provides you best service every day.
- What is the best meat slicer?
- 1. Della Premium Chromium-plated Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer
- 2. Kitchener Electric Meat Deli Cheese Food Slicer
- 3. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Food Slicer – Non-Slip Feet
- 4. ARKSEN Premium Electric Meat Slicer
- 5. Chef’sChoice 609A000 Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade
- 6. Chefs Choice Food Slice Machine (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 7. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
- 8.BESWOOD Premium Chromium-plated Electric Deli Meat Slicer
- 9. KWS Premium Electric Meat Slicer
- 10. F2C Professional Stainless Steel Meat Slicer
- Buying Guide
What is the best meat slicer?
It really depends on you. I just show my experience and these features so that you can find what is best for you. We discuss a number of restaurants and home who use slicer regularly and we collect some important data. I hope after you read this full article you can find without time costing that what is perfect for you.
Check Out: Our Comparison Table
|Meat Slicer||Dishwasher Safe||Blade(inch)|
|SUPER DEAL Meat Slicer||Yes||7.5|
|Kitchener Meat Deli Slicer||Yes||9.0|
|Chefman Die-Cast Deli Slicer||Yes||7.5|
|ARKSEN Electric Meat Slicer||Yes||7.5|
|AICOK Meat Deli Slicer||Yes||7.0|
|Chef'sChoice Food Slicer||Yes||7.0|
|KWS Electric Meat Slicer||Yes||10.0|
|BESWOOD Deli Meat Slicer||Yes||9.0|
|KWS Electric Meat Slicer||Yes||10.0|
|F2C Meat Deli Slicer||Yes||7.5|
1. Della Premium Chromium-plated Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer
Super deal premium stainless steel electric meat slicer. This blade is 10 inches. You can cut meat food and vegetable. Della electric meat slicer is perfect for slicing deli meats or vegetables swift and efficiently. This slicer pays for itself by allowing you to buy deli meats in bulk, slicing it when needed and then freezing the rest which reduces waste and maximizes value.
You can cut any potatoes tomatoes for your family. It provides you stay sharp longer and giving you unparalleled precision. It’s come with 7.5 inches stainless steel cutting blade and driven by 250 watts of fast high yielding slicing power.
It helps you continuously sharp cut. This slicer adjusts from 1/32 inch to 5/8 inch thick to slice everything from paper-thin to perfect servings of roasting beef. You can easily pie your apple Super deal slicer does all the apple slicing.
It is versatile much to take on a wide range of culinary prep task. You can use it to slice zucchini, paper-thin for a no-carb lasagna, and cut eggplant for perfectly even. It’s come with removable ring guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. You can easily clean it.
- Sliced meat exit behind the machine for sliced meat sliding out quickly.
- Slicer pays for itself by allowing you to buy deli meats in bulk, slicing it when needed and then freezing the rest which saves time and money.
- Stainless steel design is easy to clean and is perfect for home kitchens and restaurants.
- Sliding meat carriage ensures perfect cuts every time and keeps the users hands away from the blade for utmost safety.
2. Kitchener Electric Meat Deli Cheese Food Slicer
Kitchener brand meat slicer is well known and trusted by a large number of customer around the world. Its extensive selection of equipment can provide a variety of products to fit your needs. It’s the best for slice up salami, steaks turkey, meats for jerky, easily from the convenience of your own kitchen. With this meat slicer, you can also slice up some fruits and vegetables. You can use this for your home or business. You can be cutting everything perfectly with Kitchener slicer.
After a long-time period use, it looks like new. You can cut every part of food within a short time because it comes with 150 watts. It’s hard and the weight is 14.55 pounds. You can control the regulation knob for slice thickness to paper-thin, it also depends on the firmness of what you cutting.
It makes your kitchen fun and simple to have the tools and you enjoy fresh and tasty foods comfortably in your home. It’s come with high quality and professional premium grade materials. It gives you full satisfaction and a good experience. This price is reasonable and provides you with a good service every day. If you buy from Amazon they give you 1-year warranty and 3 months replacement or refund.
- The Kitchener MS-106215 deli, meat, cheese & bread slicer comes with a 9-inch Blade.
- Kitchener also offers a 9-inch bread blade and a 9-inch universal serrated blade, so that you can slice just like a professional deli.
- Power & voltage rating is Electric AC 120V/60HZ.
- Current & max watt is 150 Watt / 200 Watt.
3. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Food Slicer – Non-Slip Feet
With a sleek, compact design, Chefman 9″ x 12″ meat slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops. Its removable and retractable 7. 5″ Serrated stainless steel blade and die-cast aluminum housing are easy to clean. Food slicer made with 180-watt ac motor and serrated stainless steel blade.
It slices any kind of meats, deli, ham, turkey, cheeses bread, fruits, and vegetables. This food slicer is equipped with an adjustable thickness dial for customizing slices just way what you like. You can use it easily because it’s made risk free and its come with a book so that you can learn how you can use and take care.
Don’t tense about it slip. Because it blade safety guard and food pusher ensure that the food slicer will stay in place so you can keep a firm grip while operating. So you can cut sagely for a customized and clean slice every time when you want.
- It’s plastic but seems to very solid and good quality. It’s not a commercial grade slicer by any means, but it cut through venison to make thin slices for jerky very easily.
- The thickness of the meat is regulated by a lever on the back of the slicer. It goes from 0 to 1/2″ thick. The blade does not move, it is stationary.
- The wall where the meat rests against moves back and forth and you can set it at whatever thickness you prefer.
4. ARKSEN Premium Electric Meat Slicer
This is an amazing meat slicer at a cheap price. With multiple function, it’s the best meat slicer for home and commercial use. Its 180-watt speed slices your meat in a short time. You can perfectly preparing lunches, deli trays and buffet food for entertaining. It’s come with a stainless steel blade. This blade is designed to resist corrosion and maintain a sharp edge for slicing.
This meat slicer provides you with a long-time service and also save your money. You can cut fruits and vegetable and slicer pays for itself by allowing you to buy delis meats in bulk. If you want to start a small business or a big family you can use to buy it. This size is perfect to place on a counter in your coffee shop or small restaurant. It’s on-off switch more safety than others and you can move any place without risk.
- Slicing beef, venison, mutton, turkey, cheese, ham, bread, vegetable, fruit and other food.
- This slicer is small and compact so that you can fit it into your small business more easily. Perfect size to place on a counter in your coffee shop or small restaurant.
- Slicer pays for itself by allowing you to buy delis meats in bulk, slicing it when needed and then freezing the rest which saves time and money.
- Numerical scale knob makes the adjustable plate to move back and forth and adjust the thickness of meat up to the 5/8 inch thick.
5. Chef’sChoice 609A000 Electric Meat Slicer with Stainless Steel Blade
The model 609-A is sure to delight even the most cost-conscious sports enthusiast with its economic price tag and wide array of food preparation benefits. It features the same attention to detail and quality construction for which the Chef’sChoice brand is renowned for at a budget-friendly price. Some people have commented that it can’t slice super thin, but unless your definition of super-thin is “paper-thin,” then you’re going to be satisfied.
The Chef Choice meat slicer machine has been designed for professional use. This slicer machine made of high-quality anodized aluminum and therefore effectively protected against corrosion, and extremely hygienic. The food carriage is ABS plastic with a stainless steel top. The glide rails are made of a low friction plastic.
This is a powerful meat slicer. this meat slicer comes with a special 7-inch stainless steel knife. You can sharply cut any kind of food like cheese, salami, bread, meat and so on. Despite wielding a rapidly spinning razor-sharp blade, as long as you’re using it the way it’s intended. There’s a handguard you’re supposed to use to move the meat. The blade is more than capable, and slices whole hams down into shavings for sandwiches. But remember, don’t cut the meat with bones.
- The precision thickness control slices from deli-thin to approximately one-inch thick.
- Intermittent and continuous on/off switch and special safety button that secures food carriage in ‘lock’ position to limit access to blade when the unit is not in use.
- You can slice long slices of bacon from a smoked pork belly on this machine.
6. Chefs Choice Food Slice Machine (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This food slicer built of durable cast aluminum and stainless steel. Slices every item smooth and perfectly. It comes with powerful 120-watt cool-running high torque motor. Chefs choice slicer precision slice thickness control slices from deli-thin to approx. ¾” thick.
It features a cool-running, high-torque motor for smooth, even operation and ultimate safety. Its tilted, large-capacity food carriage promotes fast, efficient slicing of large cuts of meat like roasts, ham and turkey breast. If you like to amazing design meat slicer for your kitchen, this model best choice for you. You can slice food, bread, meat, fruits and vegetable.
This slicer wait is 13 pounds so you can easily carry it kitchen room to dining room. It sounds is normal so you don’t worry about noisy sounds. This price is reasonable you can buy it for your home or small business.
The unit comes with a serrated blade which is designed for bread slicing. The blade is outstandingly sharp and it is adjustable for quite thin. This is a professional slicer. Great controls and plenty of power. If you plan to slice meats and cheeses. It has a large capacity so you can slice perfectly large food, bread or cake. You can easily clean its design blade, food carriage, food pusher and food deflector.
- It comes with a serrated blade. A non-serrated blade is also available separately.
- It takes about 5 minutes to take it all apart and clean it all after a slicing job. Very easy to disassemble.
- The sliding tray is plastic with a metal bottom plate and nylon glides. The pusher is aluminum.
7. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
Cuisinart FS-75 kitchen pro Food slicer makes slicing meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads, and other foods easy, fast and convenient! This premium appliance is a great addition to any kitchen and a big help to any chef. This is a well-known brand slicer and its unique design catch any people. If you are a fan of design like me Cuisinart is the best selection for you. Most important features it save energy. When you cutting meat or vegetable you don’t hear any kind of noisy sound. You can use it every day because manually it cutting any kind of food.
This is manually operated slicer so don’t need push again and again. This slicer comes with a massive aluminum housing, a smooth running and powerful crank. Fairly easy to operate. Cleaning didn’t seem too bad. You can’t put this or any parts in the dishwasher, which is a drawback for home users
- Heavy-duty 130-watt motor.
- There is an on-off switch that stays on you do not need to press and hold.
- Premium coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing.
8.BESWOOD Premium Chromium-plated Electric Deli Meat Slicer
Thanks to Chromium-plated coating Carbon steel & high temperature treatment process, Beswood BESWOOD220 slicer’s blade stays sharp longer and is protected from corrosion. Because there is no need to sharpen frequently, the blade is more durable and is guaranteed to have a longer lifetime. It is obviously an efficient slicer that makes your food more delicious and healthy by adding good slices.
And its blade is enough sharp for cutting meat and vegetable. So there is no need to sharpen the blade frequently, you can use it for a long time. It makes double illuminated ON-OFF switch 24V so that you can avoid power shock for best protection. You can slice meat, cheese veggies, ham, fruits precisely with this slicer.
The blade does not need further lubrication. Nothing about lubrication in direction booklet that comes with it. No lubrication tube in the box. This slicer machine is perfect for commercial use in restaurants, commercial kitchens, cafes and in-home use as well. With this tools, you can able to slice boneless meat, cheese, ham, veggies with high standard performance.
- You can slice meat or cheeses very thin if you cool down product to 36 degrees!
- This is blade removable for cleaning.
- Heavy and stays in place where you put it to slice.
9. KWS Premium Electric Meat Slicer
The KitchenWare Station MS-10N 10” high quality Teflon blade commercial semi- automatic meat slicer is perfect for commercial use, home use, caterers and chefs etc. This KWS premium electronic looking a professional style food slicer and its come with a powerful motor of 320 watts that is enough for slice the meat frequently.
This KitchenWare Station slicer features a built-in sharpener that both hones and sharpens the blade. It helps the blade to maintain a sharp edge for slicing by pushing the front and back button for a couple of seconds, ensuring that your blade is always razor-sharp and ready to slice.
The 10-inch slicer has an inbuilt knob to control the thickness and you don’t need every dish to need pieces with the same thickness. You can easily clean any part of this meat slicer. Don’t worry about slip the blades.
You can use this of your home or business. If you don’t like noisy sounds or totally avoid sounds this is efficient for you. Because it provides you soundless slices. And it is more safety for use compared to others.
- 1 additional whetstone and 1 additional belt.
- The weight for this meat slicer is approximate 35lbs.
- The cutting thickness for this meat slicer is 0- 0.4″, customer can easily adjust to their ideal thickness using the Index nob.
10. F2C Professional Stainless Steel Meat Slicer
F2C electric meat slicer provides you with efficient service and delicious food every day. Its come with Ce approved safe operation, high efficiency, and durable material. It provides you low noise level and you can use it continuously. We research more than two weeks and select this for our top ten meat slicer list.
Its amazing design and slimy looking attract your eyes. Its price is reasonable so you can buy it for your home or business. This meat slicer comes with an 8-inch sharp blade. You can use it frequently without changing the blade. You can cut any size what you want.
It’s easy to clean every part. Don’t worry about its quality it is approved USA ETL and NSF. It 240 watt strong enough for using frequently. We discuss a number of people and every people send us positive experiment.
- Great product cuts meats and cheeses with no bogging
- The materials in the slicer are good grade and the finish is also.
- With a sleek and compact design, this meat slicer machine is small for most family kitchen cabinets and countertops.
Cold cuts are one of the joys of a gourmet’s life. And if you too fall into this category you will particularly appreciate the sliced products and immediately enjoy them rather than those that you buy at the supermarket already in the envelopes.
To be able to carry out an operation of this type you obviously need a slicer, sold in different models belonging to various price ranges. To help you clarify, we have compiled both the ranking with the reviews of the most popular slicers on the online market and the guide with the aspects to consider to choose the right model.
When you decided to buy meat slicer you must find some important features which include this:
The Type of Cut
What will you most often find yourself slicing? The answer to this question clearly determines the type of device you will need to buy. The richness of the offer allows you to opt for economic models, medium or high.
The low cost slicers are made of plastic and with a small blade and are perfect if your need is simply to cut bread, fruit and vegetables. Therefore, the choice of a slicer of this type also has a positive impact on space and proves a winning choice for those who have a small kitchen.
On the other hand, your cutting needs are higher (without leading to the semi-professional), you can opt for mid-range models, more resistant, stable and equipped with larger blades and therefore more suitable for cutting a high number of foods. The price to be paid is linked to the solidity of some elements, because to contain costs it could still be the plastic that has the upper hand over metal.
Metal that is the dominant material in the models of the best brand, perfect for any type of cut, carefully assembled and to last over the years. In this case, the only element to consider is the sale price, much higher than for the other models compared.
Steel and Safety
Regardless of the slicer category, the blade can only be made of stainless steel, to have the strength and be sharpened to the right point. The metal can be of different qualities and lose more or less easily the ability to slice cold cuts or hard foods.
Pay some attention to the knob that allows you to adjust the width of the cut so that it allows you to make even minor but essential corrections to obtain slices of the desired thickness.
It is very important then that you only consider slicers that have safety devices, starting with the lock on the ignition to get to the finger guard, which prevents the hands from accidentally coming into contact with the blade.
The Power Needed
As with any appliance, engine power is important and slicers are no exception. Our advice is to opt for a model that has an engine of at least 100 watts so as not to find a device that is hard to cut and that forces you to exert a certain pressure at the expense of precision.
Some models, to contain the selling price, are designed to operate continuously for a limited period of time, after which they must “rest” for a few moments. It is therefore important that you know if you will find yourself slicing for a long time or only occasionally.
Finally, remember that at the end of each use you will need to perform a minimum maintenance of the appliance, carefully removing the residues of cut food, so that they do not favor the formation of germs or mold.