A good pro scooter is very fashionable and not just good for skate parks, but on streets as well. Children also find pro scooters cool: they use them to navigate or to do stunts with them. Not only children are enthusiastic about stunt scooters, but adults too.
Are you a beginner rider and looking for a cheap and good quality pro scooter under $100 for you or your children? Well, you have come to the right place! We offer you the ranking of best cheap pro stunt scooters for 2021. So no chance of ending up with a cheap but unreliable model.
As for the best pro scooter, we have retained the following criteria: Endurance, stability, comfort, quality of materials, handling. It emerged that the big winner is the RideVOLO T02/T03: ideal for getting into freestyle in 2021, you can’t find better for less than 100 dollars now.
||Check On Amazon|
||Check On Amazon|
||Check On Amazon|
||Check On Amazon|
||Check On Amazon|
||Check On Amazon|
||Check On Amazon|
Best Cheap Pro Scooters Under $100 2021
- RideVOLO T02/T03 Pro Stunt Scooter
- VOKUL K1 Pro Scooters
- Arcade Pro Plus Stunt Scooter
- Swagtron ST047 Elite Pro Stunt Scooter
- Hiboy ST-1S Pro Scooter
- Arcade BMX Pro Scooters
- Albott Pro Scooters Trick Scooter
1. RideVOLO T02/T03 Pro Stunt Scooter
- Intermediate Level / Pro Design: The RideVOLO T02 features high tensile steel reinforced V-Bars, custom aluminum alloy fork, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 5.51inch wide deck and solid 110mm aluminum core cast PU wheels.
- Ready for Action: The HIC compression system absorbs the impact from your jumps and tricks. And the soft rubber grips do the same for your hands. The high tensile steel V-bars rotate 360°.
- Ride Like A Pro: This model uses high-quality C&U bearings that glide smoothly and silently. You can ride safely by using the durable located 65Mn steel footbrake.
- Fitting in While Standing Out: The Body design is a recognizable stunt scooter that surely fits in at the skatepark. The electroplated rims and clamp, cool graphics, and vibrant colors are pretty much unique.
The RideVOLO T02/T03 is a pro stunt scooter for Intermediate riders and children aged 8 and up. The scooter is very stable and allows safe driving in the skate park and on the street. Because of the high-quality manufacturing, various tricks possible.
Two clamps prevent the height from adjusting while you use it. The sandpaper handle on the deck is great for keeping a firm footing when moving quickly. The whole frame is also very stable.
It has 110mm wheels, a lightweight deck ideal for tricks and flips, and V-style scooter bars that will keep you rolling fast and smooth. The wheels are working perfectly, so there are no complaints.
The non-slip handles are perfectly spaced from each other so it is safe to drive. With the non-slip walking surface, riding will also be safe at all times. This cheap scooter is the right choice beginner to Intermediate.
2. VOKUL K1 Quality Pro Scooters
- Suitable for Rough Kids: The Vokul K1 pro scooters can ride very hard because it is equipped with custom components. This unit features solid 110mm Alloy Neo chrome Wheels, Noise-free Brakes, Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck, High Rebound PU Wheels and One-Piece Fork.
- Smooth and Quiet Glide: The ABEC-9 bearing ensures the highest precision and smooth ride. The handlebars wrapped with thicker 145mm Soft rubber Grips which added extra safety.
- Pro & Excellent Service: This model is designed for intermediate and advanced riders, kids aged 8 and above. It’s lightweight but able to carry up to 220 lbs. so adults are more secure to riding.
- Ready for Action: The HIC compression system greatly absorbs the impact from your jumps and tricks. The high tensile steel V-bars rotate 360° which is awesome for tailwhips and other tricks.
When looking for the best cheap pro scooter under $100, you need to consider the look. And it’s a cool pro trick scooter that looks fantastic thanks to the black and red color scheme. But it’s more than a beautiful scooter because it has smooth glide and fresh graphics.
The sealed headset and high-strength fork make it also a great scooter for learning new tricks, as well as perfecting whips and bars. It will come in handy both at the skatepark or while riding the scooter on the streets. Best freestyle scooter with a high level of durability.
To ensure quality, The VOKUL K1 comes with 6 months warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee. Overall it is the best cheap kick pro scooter in 2021 with a sporty and elegant design.
3. Arcade Pro Plus Stunt Scooter
- Built Even More Tough: This pro scooter features anodized aluminum pegs so kids can do even more tricks. It built-in upgraded reinforced handle bar, strong 3D-stamped fork, custom neck, headtube cutout, smooth bearings, solid, wider deck and dynamic design.
- A stable, Quiet Glide: You can’t glide with sticky bearings, and that’s why the Arcade Plus pro scooter is fitted with ABEC-7 gear. It is also wrapped with reinforced T-bars in customized 117mm TPR grips and lined up an 83-degree headtube for a stable ride as you glide.
- The Coolest Kid at the Park: The fresh graphics, smooth wheels and responsive brake offer a great feeling while riding. You can also customize the fork and brake, and switch custom 100mm aluminum wheels for 110mm.
- Dialed to Ride: To avoid disappointment, it comes securely packaged. When it will arrive, the only thing you need to do is add the rear peg and tighten two screws properly. A solid one-degree concave durable boxed deck (19.5” x 4.5”) and IHC compression.
The Arcade Plus Pro Scooter has been a bestseller for years and this series will surpass it again. The setup is perfect for intermediate to scooter enthusiasts. Every year, large scooters are outfitted with pro-level components and roll straight from the box right side up.
The Revitalized Declare IHC forks are made from the finest aluminum and fitted with 110mm wheels with a diameter of 110mm x 22mm. It is also one of the best high-performance freestyle scooters for under 100 dollars. The handlebar is fixed, so there is no need to adjust.
It’s a lightweight 8.5lb scooter and equipped with 23” high T-bar. It can load up to 220 lbs. It comes with a 30-day manufacturing warranty plus 30-day money-back guarantee. And it should last a long time.
4. Swagtron ST047 Elite Pro Stunt Scooter
- Impossibly Light, Perfectly Strong: Impact-absorbing Chromely (chrome + steel) stem. It made of an aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum double-plated deck. The ultra-durable complete pro scooter weighs just 8.6 pounds. Stick the hardest landings – no bananas allowed.
- Dragon Claw Clamp: The custom DRAGON-style double clamp secures the stem for epic grind sessions with unparalleled stability, even after intense competitions and freestyle tourneys.
- Real Steel & Real Deal: Freestyle scootering can get rough. It is a high quality pro scooter that can take the abuse. It features ABEC-9 chrome steel bearings with 110mm aluminum-core wheels – a match made in skatepark heaven. Stick better and roll better.
- No Trick beyond Your Reach: It has a wide deck that ensures a smoother ride. The high-rebound wheels and advanced designed help you to complete the race. Perfect for ages 15+ who are ready to go pro.
Swagtron ST047, the new revised version for beginners and intermediate users. An excellent stunt scooter that bridges the gap from beginner to professional with excellent value for money. The deck is wider than the previous version and has a reinforced head tube.
It can be performed perfectly for both skatepark and street use. The simple style also makes it easy to remodel. And to complete the design, the underside of the trays is also designed graphically. The total height of the scooter is 82 cm and weighs 8.6 pounds.
5. Hiboy ST-1S Upgraded Pro Scooter
- Newly Upgraded Wheels: Wanted to fly high in the park? The Hiboy ST-1S Pro Scooter can make it possible. The 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum core and high rebound Pu wheels will provide you greater wear resistance. It also provides 3 times longer service life.
- Professionally Riding: You can go fast with Abec-9 bearings and the highest precision you can get. Also, this model geared up with reinforced V Bars for a stable ride. Now, ride with confidence.
- Built Tough Specs: The Trick Scooter is packed with custom components. And the HIC compression system with sealed bearings makes this model more durable and smooth to ride. It is designed for an entry-level rider, who wants to do stunts or freestyle riding. For 8 years and up and teens, adults.
- Effortless Assembly: Hiboy ST-1S is a Intermediate and Beginner pro scooter that comes securely to avoid upset. Again, this Stunt Scooter is here to match your preference.
The first version of the Hiboy was already a high-quality but cheap scooter and is now even better! The lower overall weight promises greater flexibility and higher speeds. The Hiboy ST-1S is just as a recreational scooter and is suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
It is even faster than the previous one, more agile, and easier to control in the skate park during blatant stunts. In addition, the Hiboy ST-1S is available in even more colors and designs than its predecessor. It offers enough space for solid support and stability.
To ensure safety, quality and robust Flex Fender brakes are part of the setup. This pro scooter combines economical weight and exclusive design. With a combination of black and neon chrome, this unit clearly stands out from the competition in terms of color.
Ethic has once again outdone itself and offers this scooter at a very fair price, so this scooter is a must-have for all quality enthusiasts who prefer the noble design to eye-catching color combinations.
6. Arcade Pro Scooters for Beginners Boys and Girls
- Built Tough: What do kids love most about the Arcade Defender stunt scooter? They can ride it hard just like their heroes! And parents? It’s one of the safest entry-level trick scooters under $100! This pro scooter is comes with custom parts packed that everyone loves.
- Premium Quality Cheap Price: It features strong 3D-stamped forks, the custom neck, smooth bearings, solid deck and dynamic design. The Arcade is built to take kids smoothly from beginner to pro. You can customize the fork and brake, so able to switch 100mm polycarbonate wheels for 110mm.
- The Coolest Kid at the Park: While everyone else rattles around on other scooters, your kids will be whizzing around Arcade scooter with its fresh graphics design, smooth wheels and responsive brake.
- Dialed To Ride: The Arcade scooter comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. It is simple to assemble, only you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Arcade scooter comes already dialed.
If you are looking for a very well made and technically well thought out stunt scooter and have the peace of mind that you are digging deeper into your pocket, you should take a closer look at the Arcade pro stunt scooter. It is the best high-performance affordable freestyle scooter.
The Arcade is also hard to beat in terms of optical elegance. The black and red scooter is relatively inexpensive, and according to the online sales report in 2021, it is the best-selling freestyle scooter in the world in 2021 and is suitable for beginners as well as advanced riders.
However, it is continuously developed and optimized and is our clear recommendation for ambitious drivers who want to take their skills to the next level. Thanks to extensive experience in BMX, skating and stunt scooters, is synonymous with sophisticated and high-quality products.
It’s lightweight (7.5lbs) and equipped with 22.5” high T-bar, built for beginners and intermediate riders. It can take up to 220 lbs. To ensure quality, it comes with a 30-day manufacturing warranty.
7. Albott Pro Scooters Trick Scooter for Beginners
- 110mm 6061-T6 Aluminum core Wheels: Albott pro scooter made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium core and 88A cast PU wheels which provide greater wear-resistance and durability, don’t need to worry about broken. ALUMINIUM CORE lifetime will be 3 times longer than the PC wheel core.
- Stable Riding: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum box-shape deck (19.9″Lx4.4″W) and high tensile steel bar with 4.9″(125mm) TPE grips will give a safe and comfortable riding experience
- Upgraded Scooter Specs: IHC compression system with the threadless headset is reliable. ABEC-9 bearings’ smoothness is great for beginners. And the aluminum triple clamp makes the trick scooter sturdy.
- Target Audience: Designed for entry-level riders to help them develop skills in order to advance to the next level. It is designed for 8 years and up and teens, adults. Comes with 2 pieces package. The assembly process only needs 3-minute.
The Albott is a professional pro scooter, designed for the skate park, half pipes or for street riding. According to the manufacturer, this allows for freestyle tricks and acrobatics. It is made of sturdy 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, a very stable and light material.
The IHC helmet offers high stability and allows for smooth lugs. With the ABEC 9 ball bearing the fast pilots are addressed. The wheels are made of PU and have an aluminum core. With a diameter of 110mm, the wheels are larger than average.
The deck has a size of 19.9in x 4.4in and a non-slip walking surface, which increases driving safety. The maximum load capacity is 100 kilograms and the weighs only 7.9 lbs. It is also the best stunt scooter which made of aluminum and allows various stunts and jumps.
The tire size is positively highlighted and the wheels work perfectly. The practical handles and the large footprint provide easy handling, depending on the user experience. All parts are easy to assemble.
You now have known which are the best cheap pro scooters under 100 dollars on the market. We have also carried out a special study on the best pro scooters. Do not hesitate to take a look. Tell us which Freestyle Scooter meet your expectation in the comment section. If you found this article interesting and useful, don’t miss sharing it with your friends.